Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Features
- Premium Quality Bulgarian Lavender Oil - 100% pure, gentle and more effective natural lavender essential oil. Non-toxin, no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; packaged in the USA.
- Pure lavender oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body when used in aromatherapy.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- Natural Sweet Aroma: Pure lavender essential oil offers fresh and sweet fragrance that blends well with almost any other essence. The aroma becomes more flowery when it evolves. Therapeutic grade; safe for topical application after diluted with a carrier oil.
- Large 4 ounce and premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use; purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best essential oils in the market.
Majestic Pure Lavender Essential DescriptionBecause if its gentle, mesmerizing aroma, Bulgarian lavender oil is one of the most famous fragrances used for aromatherapy, cosmetics and perfumery. Multiple therapeutic properties in lavender make it one of the most versatile aromatic plants known to mankind. This beautiful Bulgarian lavender has a rich, full bodied, deep, and sweet aroma. Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil is concentrated and other than in aromatherapy use, dilution with the carrier oil such as Jojoba, fractionated coconut oil, grapeseed or almond oil is also recommended. In addition, it needs to be diluted before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, etc. Keep out of reach of children. The lavender plants used for Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or any other harmful additives. Bulgaria is one of the biggest producers of lavender essential oil in the world. The unique climate and soil conditions ensure that lavender grown there is of the finest quality. The air humidity, cloudiness and precipitation in May, June and July contribute to the cultivation of lavender that yields a very high percentage of premium and pure lavender essential oil. For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use. Safety Warning: • For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. • Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. • Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.[FDA Statement]: These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Thanks for reading Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Review.